Helen helps leaders and their teams use communication to increase impact and influence with the media, clients and colleagues. Since 2001, she has prepared executives for an array of board-level presentations, investor meetings and pitches, plus broadcast, radio and print media interviews.
She coaches senior executives and their direct reports in dozens of institutions across banks, fund managers and private equity companies, including Montagu, Blackrock and CME. Helen also prepares corporate leadership teams ahead of M&A opportunities.
Prior to that she was a financial journalist and senior editor for International Financial Review, where she also served in New York as US editor and bureau chief.
- 20 years’ experience as a communications coach
- Former financial journalist and US editor, International Financing Review (IFR)
- Counselling training from WPF
- BA in English and Drama
Jeremy helps his clients make the greatest positive impact through media interviews, presentations, speeches and pitches. Drawing on 10 years of business journalism experience he helps clients build sharp, memorable content that they can deliver with confidence. Over the past 15 years he has worked extensively with clients including BlackRock, BNP Paribas, the author and economist Dambisa Moyo and acted as adviser to senior politicians.
At Financial News Jeremy worked as banking editor and New York correspondent, covering capital markets, M&A and the fall-out from the Dotcom collapse. He also worked for International Financing Review (IFR) and Euromoney.
- 17 years of experience in communications coaching
- Former financial journalist and banking editor, Financial News
- BA in Modern European Studies (majoring Economics and Spanish) UCL
Jan helps business and finance professionals develop clear and concise messages and deliver them with confidence in media interviews, presentations or written documents. He understands the importance of carefully structuring messages for immediate and lasting impact and the challenge of getting messages across to time-poor professionals suffering from information overload.
For over 30 years, he was, variously, a reporter, editor, senior manager and pension trustee at The Wall Street Journal/Dow Jones Newswires group. After leaving the group, Jan spent a year in the Iraqi Autonomous Region of Kurdistan as a consultant to a news service start-up.
- Communication coach and adviser since 2010
- Former senior financial journalist and editor at WSJ/Dow Jones
- Extensive management experience
- Economics degree from Carleton University, Ottawa
- UK resident, with experience of working on both sides of the Atlantic
- Financial writer, editor and coach
- Social media advisor
- Former financial journalist and editor – IFR, Euromoney
- MBA (Distinction), University of Bath
- MA Politics, Philosophy & Economics, Oxford
Since creating his own company in 1997 David has grown his client base to include many public and private sector companies including: The Metropolitan Police, The Bank of England, Future Publishing, The Royal College of Psychiatrists and the NHS. Today he has a stable of professional cameramen and editors on-hand who work with a wide range of clients in both the UK and Europe.
In this post-COVID world David also specialises in the live video streaming of meetings from client premises. This includes: AGM broadcasting, client and investor presentations and product or report launches where people can view the meetings online via the client’s website.
Visit the Mediacrews website here.